Saturday, October 04, 2008

Oct. update #1

More upcoming covers!

Claimed for the Italian's Revenge by Natalie Rivers (November 2008)
The Sins of Lord Easterbrook by Madeline Hunter (January 2009)
Devil of the Highlands by Lynsay Sands (January 2009)
Seducing the Viscount by Deborah Raleigh (March 2009)
Wanted: The Texan by Bobbi Smith (January 2009)

***

And I think that's possibly Nathan on the cover of this book.
Lords of Desire by Virginia Henley, Sally MacKenzie, Victoria Dahl and Kristi Astor (February 2009)

2 comments:

  1. Does he do iStock? I'm thinking he might be on my (debut) cover:

    www.JudiFennell.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really looked for him at iStock, so I wouldn't know. I've checked the cover. It's one of those covers that you can't tell for certain, but I guess that could be him. :)

    ReplyDelete